Enter Michael J. Hackett, Garden Coach.
Michael grew up on a farm in Ireland and has trained under some of the best in the industry, including Will Allen at Growing Power. He loves sharing his knowledge of plants, farming, gardening, composting, vermiculture, and sustainable living with his clients. Michael has more than a working knowledge of nature; he has a deep relationship with it.
Michael's takes a back-to-basics, sustainable approach with gardening, infusing his Celtic roots in his work.
He can work one-on-one as your Garden Coach to:
- Assess your needs, taking your tastes and dreams into consideration
- Offer design suggestions
- Provide tips about where to find materials locally
- Help make a gardening improvement plan
- Identify local plants and weeds
- Explain how to take care of your garden
- Teach how to prune and when to harvest
- Provide month by month gardening schedule
Email Michael to learn more about his Garden Coaching services.